Hello nuna~ I'm at this computer where I can't read/write Korean. Got your email, but can't read it, but here I am!
Welcome to blogspot! Heavenly nomand ^^ I like it lots. May your time in Cornell be ever full of thanksgiving to God every day, as it seems to be the case at present.
When I get my computer (which will arrive very soon) I will update my blogspot too. I'm certainly inspired to do so by yours!
Hello nuna~
ReplyDeleteI'm at this computer where I can't read/write Korean. Got your email, but can't read it, but here I am!
Welcome to blogspot! Heavenly nomand ^^ I like it lots. May your time in Cornell be ever full of thanksgiving to God every day, as it seems to be the case at present.
When I get my computer (which will arrive very soon) I will update my blogspot too. I'm certainly inspired to do so by yours!
Welcome to my homepage :)
ReplyDelete